Understanding worldviews, values and evidence supporting pollinator conservation in Europe
You will be hosted in the INRAE Agroecology multidisciplinary research unit in Dijon (https://www6.dijon.inra.fr/umragroecologie). You will work as part of the EU funded project Safeguard (https://www.safeguard.biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de/), which brings together world-leading researchers, NGOs, industry and policy experts help Europe reverse the losses of wild pollinators and their values and ecosystem services. As part of SAFEGUARD, INRAE leads a number of work packages and tasks, some of which include social science elements.
- You will assess the worldviews and socio-cultural values of key stakeholder groups and how these shape decisionmaking around pollinator conservation across Europe.
- Using a socio-ecological systems framework (DPSIR) you will assess the evidence of impacts of different drivers, policies, and responses on the state of pollinators and pollination in Europe.
- PhD (or Masters if proven relevant experience) in a social science discipline
- record of publishing research
- Strong stakeholder focus
- experience of qualitative and quantitative research methods and analysis
- proficient in English (B2-C2)
How to apply
Email in English your CV, a motivation letter explaining how your interests and experience are relevant to the project & 2 letters of recommendation to: email@example.com
Please find the full description of the opening here.